I hope you guys are familiar with the Instax Cameras and the films that you put in the cameras. The films are pretty expensive(1.145 USD) and don’t always work, which means you sometimes waste your money. I also hope you guys are familiar with the Instax Printer which is a printer where you can print the photos you take on your phone and connect it (wireless) to the printer and you can print in out with the Instax film. But, as I said, they are expensive, so that’s why I created this DIY where you can make your own Polaroid looking photos for cheap. You can use these as decorations or bookmarks.
Here’s what you will need:
- a printed photo the size similar to the ones on the Instax
- white glue or decoupage glue
- Cut out the paper so that it is the size of an Instax film
- Cut out your photo so that it fits on the ‘film’
- Glue the photo on to the ‘film’
- You are done!