Okay…don’t hate me, but I know I haven’t posted in FOREVER. Since it is officially spring break for me, I thought I would update you guys with a short little DIY. Hopefully, if you are bored over spring break, you can attempt to DIY these too! They are super easy and I guarantee you, everybody will be impressed.
- Elastic cord
- Embroidery floss
- Tape (to secure to surface)
- White glue (to stop the cords and floss from fraying)
- Measure the cord so that it wraps around your hand twice. Be sure to leave a little extra
- Fold the cord in half and tape it down to your surface (refer to picture(s))
- Cut as much embroidery floss as you would like
- Now it’s time to start the weaving! (If you don’t get my instructions, I advise you to go on Youtube and watch a better-explained tutorial :D)
- Follow the pictures and bring the embroidery floss over and under
That’s it! Finish it off by tying the ends and cutting it. (Refer to picture). Then use white glue to secure the end(s) to stop it from fraying out in the future.
I personally think this DIY is perfect for the spring/summer and I think it would look good with a nice statement watch.